Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Painting & sub-floor work

The painting is almost complete, I have a little more cutting in left to do and it will be done.


I also began working on the sub-floor. I cut the sub-floor along the frame then put in the new piece and secured it with self tapping screws. I had to drill pilot holes first though.


The small rotted area next to this will get some wood hardener then bondo. there is one other very small area of rot up front that will also get some wood hardener and bondo.

The rear of the camper has a potential issue as well, the sub-floor directly in front of the sink flexes a little bit. I've also noticed from the side profile that the rear looks like it might be sagging a bit. I'm hoping it's not but it looks like it might have a small rear end separation issue. I'll be digging into that next.

No comments:

Post a Comment